that parrot is based on the winter and the colour this more likely cold and the background is dark a
and it's something unique different
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Industry according to the poster this movies is about an roman worrier and it show is in the old area and in the poster theirs only and person and a horse behind it with flames on it with makes people think and then about the movie people talk to their friends and family members . Audience The poster shows up about more likely for people who like action movies and this movies targeting young and adults who love action movies. This movies budget is $250 million this shows how many big companies can be involved and this big budget shows this movie can be successful and it can get like 500 -800 millions but this movies can produce more like according to this poaster because these typesof movies sometime breaks records and than the company can make more parts to make more money. Many people sometimes gets attracted by these movie posters because the new young audience like more action and horror type of movies stuff like that so the company make more these kin...
First ten questions 1. I think the most part i'm looking forward is how the most movies compneys were getting most cinematic shots and ext. which looks cool also attract people to watch their movies and gets i want to do media 2. I needs more editing skills also much more about media which might help me in future which work and might be in some video edit ext as well. 3. i'm hoping my grades will be 5 or 7 in media. 4. The most device use for media is movies or music. 5. 2-4 hours because I like to play games and when i'm playing with my friends I enjoy it and I can play much better with and do some fun with as well. 6. I watched spider new movie. 7. I use my phone to listen music . 8. I do play video games such as free fire,roblox,standoff 2 and many others but my favourite free fire because it's an battle royal game I mostly like battle royal game and it's 9 years i'm playing that game 9. I am on social media but I don't really like post my self on soc...
Comments
Post a Comment