First ten questions

1. I think the most part  i'm looking forward is how the most movies compneys were getting most cinematic shots and ext.  which looks cool also attract people to watch their movies and gets i want to do media

2. I needs more editing skills also much more about media which might help me in future which work and might be in some video edit ext as well.

3. i'm hoping my grades will be 5 or 7 in media.

4. The most device use for media is movies or music. 

5. 2-4 hours because  I like to play games and when i'm playing with my friends I enjoy it and I can play much better with and do some fun with as well.

6. I watched spider new movie.

7. I use my phone to listen music .

8. I do play video games such as free fire,roblox,standoff 2 and many others but my favourite free fire because it's an battle royal game I mostly like battle royal game and it's 9 years i'm playing that game

9. I am on social media but I don't really like post my self on social media but I normally just play games but sometimes I do use it.

10. It's depends on the person what they do think about media because some people don't really wan't but it's might be fun according to their living style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog